Edison Insurance Company
The Edison Insurance Company has focused on covering homeowners in Florida for 15 years. They offer customizable protection for homes, condos, townhomes, and duplexes. Edison has an A (Exceptional) Financial Stability Rating® from Demotech and is backed by A-Rated reinsurance companies.
Edison Home Insurance Covers:
Since Edison specializes solely in Florida property insurance, they are aware of the perils Florida weather can bring and are equipped to deal with them. A typical Edison homeowners insurance policy can cover:
- Damage to your house and any permanent structures on your property
- Damage to your personal property
- Personal liability
- Additional costs you might incur because of a covered loss (additional living expenses)
In addition to standard coverages, Edison also offers sinkhole, ordinance or law, and water backup endorsements, as well as limited fungi protection.
Edison’s condo insurance varies slightly from their homeowners policies, as the insurance needs are different for each type of dwelling, but they still offer quality protection in the form of:
- Personal property coverage
- Replacement value of your dwelling and specified permanent attachments, up to a specific value
- Bodily injury if someone is hurt on your property
- Liability for property damage
- Damage protection from dangers, such as fire, plumbing freezes, vandalism, and glass breakage.
Edison Insurance Quotes
Clovered is licensed to sell and bind Edison home insurance. We can pair you with an Edison HO3, HO4, HO6, or HO8 plan. And, our easy-to-use online quoting platform allows you to get a policy entirely online.
If you have any questions before, during, or after the quoting process, one of our many licensed agents is available to help with anything you need.
Feel free to give us a call Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 833-255-4117 or email us anytime at email@example.com.